More Than A Job. Live Your Purpose.
Full Time, 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m., every other weekend required
Department: Environmental Services
Reports to: Environmental Services Supervisor
Starting rate: $15
You can make a difference every day as part of Angela Hospice’s exceptional team. Angela Hospice was founded 35 years ago, rooted on values of respect, dignity, and compassion – and that caring vision extends not only to the patients and families we care for, but to our team members, colleagues, and the community.
We’re looking for a team member who shares this vision.
- Support the mission and work of Angela Hospice by maintaining cleanliness in all areas of the Angela Hospice Care Center, including patient rooms, bathrooms, and administrative offices.
- Work independently, with little or no supervision, while following a regular maintenance schedule.
- Identify safety hazards and enact solutions.
- Assist with laundry as needed.
- Protect the wellbeing of our patients by following Resident’s Rights policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate compassion, sensitivity, and respect in interactions with patients and visitors.
- Present an appropriate, professional appearance.
Angela Hospice is a Felician-sponsored ministry.
- Follow all established policies and procedures of Angela Hospice Home Care, Inc., in addition to compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Attend monthly general staff meetings and scheduled in-services.
- Continue further educational goals by attending approved workshops and/or in-services.
- Complete other duties as directed by the Building Manager, Housekeeping Coordinator, or President & CEO.
What You Bring
- Minimum 1 year experience in housekeeping
- Punctuality and dependability
- High school diploma
- Health care related experience preferred
Please note: The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is requiring COVID-19 vaccination for staff within all Medicare and Medicaid-certified facilities. This policy applies to Angela Hospice and our employees.