More than a job.
Live your purpose.
Care Center RN, Days
Full Time and Part Time
7 a.m.-7:30 p.m. (Every other weekend required)
Department: Care Center
Reports to: Care Center Clinical Manager
Starting Rate: $32.01/hour
You can make a difference every day as part of Angela Hospice’s exceptional team. Angela Hospice was founded over 35 years ago, rooted on values of respect, dignity, and compassion – and that caring vision extends not only to the patients and families we care for, but to our team members, colleagues, and the community.
We’re looking for a Care Center Nurse who shares this vision.
What Makes This Job Unique:
Throughout your 12-hour shift, you’ll discover no two days are the same in this role, each day bringing with it its own rewards as you work with patients and their families to provide comfort and care. This job is ideal for someone who likes a fast-paced environment, and feels empowered when doing a variety of tasks.
- Administer and document medications/treatments as ordered by the physician.
- Demonstrate your skills and knowledge of nursing as you provide continuity of care.
- Complete comprehensive assessments for your patients, displaying compassion and respect in accordance with Angela Hospice’s Felician core values.
- Document assessments, care plans, and care provided, according to policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance, education, and leadership to LPNs, nursing assistants, and volunteers.
- Report changes in patient condition to responsible team members and complete follow up actions as necessary.
- Provide education for patients and their families regarding medications, treatments and procedures, disease processes, self-care techniques, end-of-life, and processes for dealing with issues of ethical concern.
- Work as a team on Care Center wings for patient assignments.
What You Bring
- Minimum 1 year experience as Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan
- Current Michigan License
- Hospice experience preferred