Resources for Discharge Planners
Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your patients. We appreciate your partnership. We have put these resources together in order to assist you:
Referring a Patient
In order to have a patient admitted, we will need to have the following:
- A doctor’s order, including diagnosis, and advise whether the doctor will be following the patient or whether our medical director should follow.
- The patient’s demographics or face sheet; include Medicare numbers, social security number, and other insurance numbers.
These additional documents will help the process to move smoothly and efficiently:
- Patient history and physical.
- Chest x-ray results within the last 90 days.
- Any recent lab results.
- Any pertinent clinical notes about the patient’s condition or diagnosis.
Contact Info for our Referral Center