More Than A Job. Live Your Purpose.
Department: Integrative Therapies
Reports to: Director of Integrative Therapies & Volunteer Services
You can make a difference every day as part of Angela Hospice’s exceptional team. Angela Hospice was founded 35 years ago, rooted on values of respect, dignity, and compassion – and that caring vision extends not only to the patients and families we care for, but to our team members, colleagues, and the community.
We’re looking for a Massage Therapist who shares this vision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides massage therapy services to patients in accordance with physician’s orders and the interdisciplinary group (IDG) plan of care with a focus on a hospice and palliative care approach.
- Communicates with the IDG regarding the patient’s condition/status and progress toward goals.
- Participates in IDG meetings as requested.
- Fulfills the obligation of requested and/or accepted case assignments.
- Documents in electronic medical record (training provided).
- Provides in services and/or education to the hospice IDG as appropriate.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
What You Bring
- Massage Therapist with a current and active license/certification in the state of Michigan
- One year of Massage Therapy experience required
- Hospice massage therapy experience strongly preferred
Please note: The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is requiring COVID-19 vaccination for staff within all Medicare and Medicaid-certified facilities. This policy applies to Angela Hospice and our employees.