More than a job.
Live your purpose.
Reports to: Building Manager
Starting Rate: $23-$24/hour
You can make a difference every day as part of Angela Hospice’s exceptional team. Angela Hospice was founded over 35 years ago, rooted on values of respect, dignity, and compassion – and that caring vision extends not only to the patients and families we care for, but to our team members, colleagues, and the community.
We’re looking for a Maintenance Technician who shares this vision.
- Maintains and cleans the basement, garage, and all storage rooms of Angela Hospice Care Center.
- Performs preventative and routine maintenance on facility systems, as applicable, and helps to coordinate appropriate contractor services.
- Repairs drywall and paints.
- Keeps outside cleared of trash and debris.
- Sweeps the parking lot and other areas as needed.
- Clears sidewalks of snow and ice.
- Assists with deliveries.
- Assists with moving and/or assembling furniture.
- Aides the housekeeping department as needed.
- Monitors all building systems via laptop as required.
- Maintains logs on all building equipment.
- Upholds job list duties.
- Plans schedule for work, revising as needed.
- Maintains documentation and records in accordance with policies and procedures of Angela Hospice Home Care Inc.
What You Bring
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-year maintenance experience required
- Professional certifications preferred
- Moderate reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Attention to detail, ability to follow written and verbal directions, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand, reach, and lift items weighing 50 pounds or more
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements