More Than A Job. Live Your Purpose.
***Sign-On Bonus: $5,000***
Home Care Case Manager RN
Full Time (Days)
Department: Home Care
Reports to: Home Care Clinical Supervisor
Starting Rate: $32.01/hour
You can make a difference every day as part of Angela Hospice’s exceptional team. Angela Hospice was founded 35 years ago, rooted on values of respect, dignity, and compassion – and that caring vision extends not only to the patients and families we care for, but to our team members, colleagues, and the community.
We’re looking for a Home Care Case Manager RN who shares this vision.
What Makes This Job Unique
- It’s a salaried position, working 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday. There’s no weekend or on-call rotation.
- With separate admin and on-call teams at Angela Hospice, you’ll get an additional stipend for all admits you do complete. This also applies to if you’re ever on-call or work extra shifts.
- Your mileage is reimbursed.
- Bring a sense of calm and comfort as you come alongside patients and families on their Angela Hospice journey.
- Engage with clients face-to-face in their homes, hospitals, or nursing facilities.
- Through comprehensive assessments, develop personalized, comprehensive care plans, revising when needed.
- Evaluate to determine scope and frequency of services needed, based on acuity and patient/family needs.
- Assess the ability of patient caregivers to meet patient needs.
- Listen with compassion to patient and family concerns, communicate, and initiate solutions.
- Provide educations and guidance to help patients/families regarding medications, treatments, and procedures.
- Assess and report changes in patient condition to responsible parties, taking follow-up action as necessary.
- Make periodic phone calls to the patient’s referring physician as the patient’s condition changes.
- Complete all necessary documentation for assessments, care plans, and care provided, according to Angela Hospice Home Care, Inc., policies and procedures.
- Accept on-call assignments when needed by the team.
- Engage and learn from peers and colleagues within the interdisciplinary team.
- Embrace opportunities provided to expand your knowledge and expertise.
What You Bring
- Minimum one year experience as a Registered Nurse
- Strong Hospice/Home care background preferred
- Current certification in the State of Michigan required
- Hospice experience preferred
Please note: The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is requiring COVID-19 vaccination for staff within all Medicare and Medicaid-certified facilities. This policy applies to Angela Hospice and our employees.