More Than A Job. Live Your Purpose.
We’re looking for two shifts to be filled:
- One would consist of working every Thursday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 3 Saturdays a month
- Another to work every Thursday from 2-7:30 p.m. and 3 Sundays a month
Department: Volunteer Services
Reports to: Director of Integrative Therapies & Volunteer Services
Starting Rate: $14/hour
You can make a difference every day as part of Angela Hospice’s exceptional team. Angela Hospice was founded 35 years ago, rooted on values of respect, dignity, and compassion – and that caring vision extends not only to the patients and families we care for, but to our team members, colleagues, and the community.
We’re looking for a Concierge who shares this vision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for screening and admitting approved visitors to the Angela Hospice Care Center.
- Monitors the Angela Hospice reception area and sees to it that personnel/patients/families are directed to their proper destinations.
- Must possess excellent people skills.
- Must act as a representative of Angela Hospice when other employees are unavailable.
- Performs any other task necessary to ensure the Care Center operates smoothly and must maintain the highest standards of professionalism.
What You Bring
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Reception or customer service experience required
Please note: The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is requiring COVID-19 vaccination for staff within all Medicare and Medicaid-certified facilities. This policy applies to Angela Hospice and our employees.